We all live exceptionally busy lives. In many households, both parents work, and the kids have school and activities. This busy pace can actually contribute to hair loss. Stress, sleep deprivation, and poor nutrition all can lead to thinning hair. But how can you make time to take better care of yourself? Lars Skjoth and his team share one thing they do each day.
- “I start each day with a large glass of water. Many people do not drink enough water, and this can lead to a range of symptoms. A good quality spring water can do wonders for the body and hair.”
- “I set out raw vegetables while I cook. The kids are hungry, and they’ll fill up on the right kind of food. Added benefit? We can spend some time together while I work on dinner.”
- “The one thing I do each day? Apply the Extract. Once I started to see new hair growing in, it was easy to make this a priority.”
- “In the past I used many hair products, but I couldn’t find one that didn’t make my hair oily. After using the Hydrating Hair Mask I just love the way my hair feels—definitely my favorite!”
- “There are several things I love about Harklinikken, but my favorites include the Hair Hydrating Mask and the customized Extract.
- Harklinikken Hair Hydrating Mask – I just love it! I have curly hair and this is the first time in my life that I don’t need to use conditioner to untangle my hair. After using the Hair Hydrating Mask my hair is not only very manageable, but it looks shinier and healthier than ever. Not to mention that I no longer need mousse for my curls to stay curled.
- Harklinikken personalized Extract – It really works. I’ve tried so many products in the past 12 years. I have never experienced or seen such amazing results in hairgrowth, quality, and density like I do in our clients.”
If you would like to learn more about hair loss buy causes and treatment options, download our ebook. You can also browse our range of products in our online shop.